Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Cycle Safety

Te Ahiahi Pai that means "Good Afternoon" in maori, and and no this isn't a "Learning Maori" blog posts because you should have read the title. I am back with another blog post.

The other day the Year 6 & 7s had Cycle Safety. Some schools might have Cycle Safety come to their school. Anyways I wasn't at school yesterday so I couldn't do the second part of Cycle Safety but we learnt a lot about biking. When you are on the road, if your wanting to turn on to another street, you need to look behind you for any cars or other people on bikes and then you signal what way your going with your arm and then you are able to turn.
Later that day we played a few games like, closing circle the one where you are allowed to go anywhere around the court but not past the people who are making the area smaller and smaller and the last one that doesn't cause a crash or come to sudden halt wins, I one the first game but then I just kept failing, but I was fine because I wanted others to win as well.

So there's nothing really eles to say, I want you to comment and get feedback from you guys... so
Tuhinga O Mua
(witch means bye)


1 comment:

  1. Ki Ora Everyone sorry that there's that little thing at the bottom of my blog post so just pretend its not there :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.