Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

WIG DAY!!!

Kia Ora tamariki, how are you all today? I am back with another blog post. Now people probably wondering
"Why is the title called Wig Day?"
Well today the whole school has had a fun raising to donate money for little children. It was kind of funny walking into school today seeing all the funny wig's around the school.


Don't laugh so today has been average but with wig's, just wanted to tell you about what's happening today tell me if your school  has had a day to give money to children tell me in the comments
BYE!!! Wondering what my wig looked like? Well i'll show a picture I just don't want anyone to laugh you laugh tell me in the comments,
HERE WE GO!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Layton I really liked your blog post on Wig day. One Question I have is did your whole school or did just your class do wig day? Thank you for sharing. Na Kaley.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.