Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Rangiora Borough School

Ki Ora everyone, how are you all today? because I am doing awesome. So today this blog post is about what is gonna happen at the end of the term. So I will by the end of the term I will be moving school out in Rangiora, and the school is called Rangiora Borough School. This might mean that I won't be able to write anymore blogs until I go to high school. Please don't cry or i'll cry! Anyway this was just a quick update about what's gonna be happening in the next two terms but here's a picture of the school.

So that's really all I have to say I don't know if the school does blog post's but if they do than ill try and get you all to see it.
So BYE!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey Layton its me Shay I just want to say you were a great and very funny classmate I hope you have a great time at your new school and bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.