Pages

Tuesday 5 June 2018

I will not be posting on friday :(

Hello everybody i'm sorry that i don't post anything last week but im i making a post early because tomorrow i'm going on camp with the year 5 & 6 and i'll be back on friday after school so i'll be away and might not post anything so sorry about the camp will be fun because there are so many activities there like Go Karting, and Bungy Jumping, also there a fling fox witch that will be so fun and there so many other activities to do there. i have seen the a picture of are cabins but it was not really a proper picture it was just a two sided picture if you know what i mean so i'm really excited to see mine. well i think thats ive said everything about the camp and ill uh see you all next week have a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.