Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Im back. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D

Hi everyone i'm finally back from camp if you haven't read my other post you should go find it but i have been on school camp so that's why i didn't post anything last week but it was really fun being on school camp here's one picture for movie night if you see someone with a monkey and a batman pillow that would be me.

Can you see me if you can then tell me in the comment section below ill just be showing you pictures with me in it just so you can see what i got up to and see what i look like i don't know if you already sore my face :|


i'm in the background.


thats me doing archery.


Im at the end of the table.

So that's mostly what i did last week i'll post something next week ok.
(I know your reading this mum >:\)




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.