Pages

Friday 25 May 2018

Books in a box.

This week i have been sick and i only got back on wednesday and not knowing what my class has been doing but we have gotten a box every day since monday i-I think. Anyway we got a book in the box and the book that we got on wednesday was a story coold The First Hippo On The Moon written by David Williams it's a really good book and funny you should go buy it and read it or ask your teacher to get one if you want to listen to it. oh and also we had a parent interview as well.

     
here's some pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.