Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

Easter Fun Day\Creating Hats #1

HELLO EVERYONE!!! How are you all today because I am happy and ready for fun even though its raining but that's not going to stop the fun, anyway like 5 or 10 minutes ago I finished off my quick and easy easter hat and here it is.


Yep it looks pretty good but if you look closely then you will see that the little chicks beek has fallen off and the reason for that is because I was shaking it so much that the beak just couldn't handle it. So that was this morning OH!!! I should tell you about how I made the hat.

Ok so how I made the hat was me a my Mum went to the store and bought stuff like headband rabbit ears, a blue hat and the little chicks on the top. and then my Mum cut holes in the hat and put the ears through the holes and today I just cut the edges of the thingy and glue gunned the chicks and stuff on. oh and the spring on the right ear, or on my angle its left, anyway that's the first thing that I fixed so here's the hole thing.

So that's the everything that i've done so far today so i'll see you in #2
HAVE A HOPPING GOOD TIME!!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if i'll make a part 2 but we will just have to wait and see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi My name is Jaylim
    I am a student at pt england school. I think this post was a bit interesting and a bit random but I like how it is unique. I like how you chose to put unicorns and tacos in the same animation. I have 1 question. What is a home blog

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.