Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2018

My Story

HELLO EVERYONE!!! How are you all today because I am amazing  so I have been doing something that I've been working on for I think three weeks now, it's my own story so my whole class has done this a well and they used a think called Flipsnack and I will put the link so that you can try it yourself right here.
https://www.flipsnack.com/accounts/sign-in.html
it's really cool to use but instead of using Flipsnack I just used a Google slide so that I can show it to you. And I will put it at the bottom so that you can see it so um yeah there's not really anything else to say but I did find someone else's blog and they used A meet afore and the said,
"Blog You Later"
So I will be saying that at the end of my blogs and I will link that person blog right now.
http://wpsabbym.blogspot.co.nz/.
So yeah here's my story now I won't say anything else after the slide so.
BLOG YOU LATER!!! :D

3 comments:

  1. Hi Layton,

    Thanks for sharing your story. I must admit I found your font a little small and hard to read. Probably because I'm getting so old and my eyes don't work as well. I liked the illustrations though.

    :) Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you go fall screen then you could read it maybe?

      Delete
  2. It took me a week to make everything and i'm happy how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.