Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2018

The Ozone Layer

HELLO EVERYBODY!!! how are you all doing today I'm back with another post. So I have a question, do you know what the ozone layer as well if you don't know what that ill tell you about it sone. So this week on Friday I won't be blogging because ill be going to Mount Hutt.
WOW!!! I know right but my teachers will be taking pictures I think while I'm up there so on my blog next week ill be blogging again.

Ok so back to my question what is the Ozone layer ill put up a picture to show you what it isWhat is the ozone layer?
So you can already guess that the Ozone layer protects us from the sun and for people who live in NZ will be a bit frightened by this but
*sigh*
the Ozone layer has a split in it and its right over NZ so...
*Gasp*
anyways the Ozone layer protects us and is getting thinner and thinner everytime pollution gets to it.
So that's all I have to say for now remember to comment and if you comment I will mention your name witch that hasn't happened yet, so...
BYE!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Layton,

    I really like your diagram. It explains the Ozone really well. I think most of NZ knows the effects of that small split. When we were in Italy it was hot, 35 degrees hot most days, and we did wear sunscreen but none of us got burnt really. Whereas in NZ we would have been pink all over, even with slip, slop, slapping.

    I look forward to reading your next blog.

    :0) Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Layton Abby here from Waikowhai Primary School,
    I love your informative DLO about the Ozone. Before I did not know what the Ozone really was. Next time you could make sure all your grammar and punctuation are right, like..... I'll and soon. I made me think about how we need to learn more about our World and what we can do to make it a better place. If you would like to check out my learning blog it is - http://wpsabbym.blogspot.co.nz/.
    Blog you later, Bye !
    - Abby

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.