Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

I Went Sailing OoO

HELLO EVERYBODY!!! How are you all today because your boy I always happy to be doing write these post's for all of you and it was a cool day on Friday, I went sailing with my class. We went sailing at the Rua Lake it was awesome the down side tho was that we had to get a lesson for half the day. But I found the lesson kind of fun and why do you think it was fun because sometimes me Toby and Jacob would fail and we would just have a big laugh about. Then after lunch we finally got to ride our boats but first we had to put on our life jackets, when I put my life jacket on it felt like I was getting ready to fight a bunch of robots trying to take over an underwater kingdom or something. Then the man told us that we needed to go to the other side of the Lake where we can get on the boat’s and have fun.

Soon after we got to the small edge of the lake we were waiting for our next instruction but we had to wait a little bit because everyone in our class we re really slow and couldn’t catch up to us. Then our class was at the end of the lake and our boats were over there but then I realized that we had to drive other people’s boats because of how small the area was we could only fit a few boat’s on the Lake. Hours had past and I got stuck in a bush in the water I don't know how that happened and why there was a bush in there but I was glad I was in there because Eben’s leg was cut by the motor of the engine so I was glad that I didn’t see that. Then later we had to leave and we went on the bus and went home and it was the coolest day for everyone.

Now Here's some pictures for all of you comment if you saw me in any of the pictures.

I Call This Thumbs Up

I Call This Thumbs Up #2

I Call This Crash

And I Call This One HERE I COME!!!

Ok so those are all the photos I could find and my favorite is HERE I CAME!!! It's the best photo out of them all because that was the same photo when my hat was knocked off and landed in the water it was wet by I was already sweating so it's fine.
SO SEE YOU LATER!!! :D

3 comments:

  1. Hi Layton im a year 5 at Kawakawa Primary school i really like your sailing your day looks cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the picture on the kaiaks

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the disgn of your waka

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.