Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Cross Crountry

HELLO EVERYONE!!! How are you all today? I am back for another blog post, and for this post today as you saw by the title I am going to be talking about Cross Country. So last week on friday my school, Yaldhurst Model School had our Cross Country and it was tiring ya boy did great but came last so that really sucked but it wasn't my fault about that because I had to do alsot more running than last year. I did 2 laps around the school field 2 laps around the other area/ Park and then 2 laps around the school field again so in total it was

6 laps
in total. Here are some pictures of the day.






i'll tell you the places other students  came,

Mika came first in year 8 Cross Country
Liam came second in year 8 Cross Country
Jacob thought he came third in Cross Country for year 8 but he forgot to do another lap around the park so he came last.

Mia came first in year 7 Cross Country
Nikita came second in year 7 Cross Country
Dion came third in year 7 Cross Country
Teegan didn't run at all
I came last in year 7 Cross Country
so that was my day.

So that's really all I have to say for now tell me if you did Cross Country and remember to comment on my blog and I will see you in the next blog post
BYE!!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi layton I to loved Cross Country what place did you come?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Layton,

    Fantastic work, This was such an amazing set of information about cross country and why you are doing this. I love the image you have decided to add as it gave me and probably other readers about what you were posting. This was such an amazing post Layton. Thanks a lot for the cross country writing and what it was all for.

    What is your favorite athletic activity?

    From,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Layton, I am a year 7 student in Totara 1 at Grey Main School, Greymouth. I really like your post on cross country. You have done a great recount on the event and included some good photos. Our school did cross country 4 weeks ago. On Wedensday me and some friends are attending the Canterbury Cross Country.
    Noho ora mai
    From Honor

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.