Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

I got A Picture With The Cup Even Though I Don't Like Watching Rugby.

HELLO EVERYBODY!!! How are you all today I'm back with another post and, guess what I got A picture with the cup and all you fans out there I did this for you because of you all like watching the rugby.
*sigh*
But I don't I did this all for you so here's the picture of me next to the cup.


Do you like it, its pretty heavy for me because I'm short for my age but that doesn't matter right now all we have to focus now is how you guys are probably jallis at the moment and just remember I'm still doing shout outs so if you ever comment I will see it and ill menchine your name
(COMMENT PLEASE!!!)
So that's all I have to say for now so see you all later and I'll see you in my next blog post
BYE BYE!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi it's Emma
    from papakura central school,
    I think it was really cool how you got to see the cup
    to be honest I hate rugdy it's so boring
    but my parents like it they went to see them play I wasn't jealous at all.
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.