Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Math

Hello Everyone i'm back with another post how are you all are you having a fantastic day i know i am because i finally have winter sports. YAY! after two weeks were finally having winter sport. but its been grey this week because my teacher Mrs Spragg has been very ill all week but shes finally back and we have all are teachers today YAY!...So here's the deal if you can come to yaldhurst on a math day that would be really helpful because it really would be because i have been doing math measure mint i'll walk you thru it. so say you had a rouler and you wanted to measure a table and it said that it was 3m long and if you wanted it to be 2m long then just cut it. that's basically all i have to say so bye bye.





   



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.