Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

IM BACK!!! :D

HELLO EVERYONE!!! How are you doing today, I am back with another blog post and in the holidays just happened and now I'm back with all my classmates my friends and my teachers they all had a good holiday comment if you had a good holiday. Now today I will be blogging about a new book that we've  been reading and if you don't know last term my class was reading a book called Refugee and that was a really sad story because a character named Josef died at the end of the book and Josef was my favorite character and I'm just really sad that he's dead. but the story ended. So now we are reading a new book called "Boy Under Water" And the story is really good the story is about a boy who has never gone swimming before, and he has never had a bath before and when he really wanted to swim he said that he wanted to have a bath, and when he asked his mum from upstairs she dropped something like a cup or a vase, we were never told what it was but it was pretty funny. And the kid finally had a bath and he was trying to swim but he picked a bubble bath and soon enough he was rubbing his eyes and spitting out water so he had to do the only thing he could do was to splash some water out of the bath to get the bubbles out, then his mum came in and said "HAVE YOU GONE MAD!" and she just forgot about it and washed his hair. then he was clean and that's all I remember the only other things that I can remember is that he wanted to go swimming but his mum didn't want to.
(Comment PLEASE)
So that's all I have to say for now I say this every time I finish a blog that actually took from another blogger and I will give you a link to her Blog.
http://wpsabbym.blogspot.com/
BLOG YOU LATER!!!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.