Pages

Thursday 25 October 2018

READING THIS TIME!!! :D

HELLO EVERYONE!!! How are you all today because you know that your boy is always happy to be blogging for ya and teaching you lessons or talking about I've been doing, and speaking of what I've been doing I am going to say what I've been doing in reading time. And for reading this term we are reading a new book called drumroll, please.
(Drumroll)
THE BOY UNDERWATER!!!
yay happy days and, you know what I don't know why I just made it sound like A big thing ill show you what the cover looks like here.
And as you can see its just a boy drowning in the pool with photos and a teddy and a ladder, and what it says on the cover is.
To find the truth sometimes you have to go deep.
And the story is crazy so far so ill tell you the short version and if you want to see half of what I got to then ill put the link at the end of the blog. 
Ok so the story is that there's a boy who's dad died and his mum hated swimming and the boy really wanted to swim, so his mum said yes and did take him but the night before he went they watched Harry Potter 1 and when they finished they her mum said why don't they watch the second one and when they finished they went to bed at 11AM and then the next day he was tired and that's how some of it ended off ecsepped now his mum is sick in hospital with a sore head.

So that was the whole story so far so yeah that's all I have to say so.
SEE YOU LATER EVERYONE!!! HAHAHA
Link To the Last Blog. :D
https://ymslayton.blogspot.com/2018/10/hello-everyone-how-are-you-doing-today.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.