Pages

Friday 2 November 2018

My Halloween Costume!!! :D

HELLO EVERYONE!!! How are you all today because your boy is awesome keep smiling it's contagious whatever let's just get into this now I just did a blog post about 3 hours ago but I really wanted to post another one, actually my teacher said that we had too. AND MY TEACHER MRS SPRAGG IS GOING TO BE HERE NEXT WEEK!!! Well, I think its next week or it's the week after but who the heck cares I'm going crazy I just can talk KHVJHGFYUTHJFUY!!!

I just went crazy...oops
*BEEP*

And I'm back I went crazy there for a second but I like to keep my blog funny because my blog is named this.

My blogs name is called Layton's Fun Blog that's why I keep it funny and fun. Now back to what I was going to blog about I was going to blog about I was going to blog about Halloween so I went Trick Or Treating and it was really fun and I got so much candy there were other Trick Or Treaters too but before I can tell you that story I have to tell you this story. For Halloween I wanted to dress up as Chucky but I couldn't because I asked mum to late so I had to be something else then I finally thought of what I wanted to be, I wanted to be a zombie with blood on my face my mum did the makeup and it looked so good I was happy of how it looked she even used fake blood to make me look really dead. You know I think i'll tell you the  blog post so its more better.
And that's all I want to say so.
Keep smiling it's contagious :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.