Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

Who Am I? & My Learning Goals

HELLO EVERYONE!!! How are you all today I hope you had a fantastic holiday it has been way to long since I did a blog post so let's get into today's subject. Now this year at school I have started writing my learning goals for this year and I have finished I just need to print it so that I can take it home and stick it on the fridge somewhere. But first I will show you an image of what the learning goals look like and then I can go on to a different subject and then after that we can end this blog post because my finger's are getting tired from tipping so much.


Ok next we can move on to who I am so if you don't know who I am? well I won't tell you who I am I will show you who I am right here.




















So this is who I am so there's not much else to say sooo.
I hope you have a good school year and a happy year
BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.