Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

Swimming Race's :D

HELLO EVERYONE!!! How are you all today? I am back and I am more happier than ever. So last Friday I competed in our school swimming races. There were so many people there and so many parents, anyway I competed in a length in Year 7 boys' freestyle and I was racing Teegan, and Dion. Dion is faster than me when it comes to swimming and Teegan is faster than me when it comes to running. While we were racing I looked to my right and Dion was there but when I look to my left Teegan wasn't there and that got me really nervous because I thought he had gotten in front already. Dion and I were neck and neck but then Dion got tired and slowed down a bit. Anyway here are some pictures of the races. If I can find any pictures of me racing, then I'll put them on too.



I couldn't find any pictures of me so I just found random pictures and rolled with it. So that's really all that happened and next week I'll post a blog post if I win the Year 7 boys' swimming race or not.
Well everyone that's all I have to say for no so.
BYE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Adam here from Grey Main School, I really enjoyed your post.
    Every year we do swimming sports. Last Wednesday some pupils
    went to Grey District swimming sports. Every Tuesday we go to the town pools and do swimming lessons. Overall I really liked your post.
    Yours sincerely Adam.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.