Pages

Friday 28 June 2019

School Journal Workbook!

Kia Ora, bananas how are you all today? because I am doing awesome, now a few blog post's ago I did a few ways on how to get to 44 in maths. And someone actually commented and I am really happy about that his name is Alex, thank you so much for commenting. Anyways, today for this blog post is going to be about my School Journal Workbook. Its basically where every week different groups read with the teacher for 45 minutes and then we answer questions about it. Just like the Wonder work just there a 6 questions in total that we have to answer. I've done one so far but there will be more in the future. Here's a picture of the story, The Red Ball

Photo:

So that's really all I have to say, please comment below if you liked this blog post or not, and tell your friends about me or go to my class blog,
so BYE!

http://standingtallstandingstrong.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.