Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Planting Tuesday!

Kia Ora Everybody how are you all today, welcome back to another blog post. Now as you all know there is a bug going round if your class is getting sick left, and right use hand sanitizer or ask your teacher to buy some. Anyway, yesterday the year 7 and 8 students went to manual and when we came back, we were given a list of people who were going to plant bushes in the garden, it was the hole class but there was still lots of room for planting. Planting was very easy because all you had to do was dig a hole and fill it up with soil. and then you put the plant in and water it then wait for it to grow to perfect size. there were no pictures sadly of the hole thing but i'm sure there will be pictures in the future.
So thats what happened yesterday I will post a blog tomorrow so, BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.