Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

Math lesson

Hello, everybody, I'm back again how was your first week back at school. well, I can tell you mine WAS AWESOME! it felt so good to be back with a fresh new term. the only thing that bummed me out was that its almost the end of the year.
So anyways today we are going to talk about math so let's get right into it


Did you guys enjoy the lesson I'm sorry if the writing is small ill try to get it bigger next time but anyways all of you that get stuck on a math problem you can just try this.
bye bye, everyone and remember MATH IS COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.