Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

BIRDS OF AUSTRALIA!!! :D

HELLO! everybody how are you all today you good, good now today I'm going to be showing you another slide about something and this something is my Birds Of Australia Slide now if you don't know what that is its basically just a slide that's got all my work in it.
(Just one last thing before we start the slide I just wanted to say that well first I know I do a lot of slides and that probably doesn't get me any comments but can you please comment on my blog because I would really apresheat it and I will mention your name if your the first on to comment now lets get right into the like)
sorry if you can't read the labels :(
And I'm also sorry if you can't see what I wrote everything is wrong with the slide so this is my face expression :P
I don't know about this last one if you can see it just right "Not" in the comments and if you can see it say "yay" I don't don't know about the last one IM NOT A YOUTUBER OK! :P
Alright, I hope you enjoyed the slide write in the comments if you enjoyed.
BYE BYE!!!


2 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.