Pages

Monday 24 September 2018

Early Post

HELLO EVERYONE!!! How are you all today, now I know what you're thinking why am I doing an early post well that's because in my class I get to give my self a timetable for this week. So I put blog post on because I really love blogging for all of you and because it's getting really close to term four so that's why I'm doing an early post on a Monday.
*sigh*
I have some sad news so next term I might be leaving Yaldhurst Model School next term so I won't be doing any more blog posts so it's a bit sad but I will be still making blog posts on this blog. but if I don't then that will be the end of it so, don't cry ok.
(COMMENT PLS!!!)
Oh and just one more thing if you have been wondering where Nooby has been well he is on vacation at the moment he is on the Titanic and it might be sinking right now so I hope that he survives so yeah.
Ok, so that's all I have to say for now so I hope you did enjoy and I will do another blog very soon.
(let's hope Nooby survives)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.