Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Maths...again. -_-

HELLO EVERYONE! How are you all today I'm back with another post. since its Wednesday I just wanted to post something. I've learned something new and fun that called algebra it's really easy to learn. but this time ill be talking about what I did not nooby because nooby is playing a battle royale on a Roblox server so give him a good luck in the comments.

5+h=15
h=
5
Take away the five. and put in 15-5=. Then finally add in the answer.
X+h=|15-5=10
h=10
5
So that all I have to say for now I hope you get it.
I know its been a really short blog but that's because Nooby has more stuff to say so please comment. and I'm out.
[Comment PLS PLS PLS!!!]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Layton,

    I must say I found some of your blog post a bit confusing. Who or what is Nooby and what does that have to do with algebra?

    I like that you did an example that you have learnt. What do you think you could do to make your posts clearer for the reader?

    :) Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.