Pages

Friday 7 September 2018

HELLO EVERYBODY!!! How are you all today now I know that I did post on Wednesday but I just decided to do it again Just because it's Friday I just feel like doing one right now Not really going to be doing anyway since I'm just gonna be chatting and whatnot on telling you what's happening on my blog. On my last blog, I gotta come into my pay teachers spread and she said She asked what Nooby was and a few people were wondering the same thing. so Nooby is someone who speaks for me Like the pictures that you see in him he teaches you all the lessons and what I've been doing over the past few weeks so it is practically just someone who speaks for me and what not and you no. hopefully, that answers your question to what nooby is.to what Nooby is. By the way, he's not going to be on this blog. Little have to say for now So I'll see you later and me some comments if you want me to do like some lessons or something like that so I see you guys.
And I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense I'm using voice type for this.

[COMMENT!!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.