Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Welcome to Term 2 2019 | Holiday Story [ Not Finished :( ]

HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! How are you all today because I am excited for this term, the week has gone past really fast HA! (rime) Anyway for this blog post I will be telling you guys about what happened in the holidays and I already have it written down because as you saw from the title I have written a story already but I never finished it so that sucks but here's the story anyways.


On the last week of the holidays for Term 1 me my mum my step dad and my cousin went to the top of the south island to camp site in Totaranui, when you fly there it's only a few minutes and when you drive without stopping it takes five hours but since we stopped every time we were in a little town it took us seven hours to get there and we got up at 5:00 and got to the camp at 12:00 ish. When we got to the camp my legs felt dead and it felt like I did the longest nap in the world, so that day when we all jumped out it felt good to move around and smell the fresh air and be out and about. And then we met my step dads parents and I was kinda jealous because the had a hole camper van all to themselves well the probably used it to cook all the amazing food they cook. Soon I went into a big tent with two rooms and when you enter it's just a huge room where you can put all your goods in it. Then me and Tyra had the choice of sharing one of the rooms and my mum and step dad would take the other one, or we could one of us could sleep in the other room and then the other person would take the other so that we would have a room to ourselves and my mum and step dad  would just sleep in the big room so we both decided that we would share a room which was a good idea because it rained most of the time that we were there and the ceiling leaked mostly in the biggest room so my mum and my step dads bed wouldn’t get wet. The next day we were there I didn’t get enough sleep because when I sleeped on the way to the camp I was in an uncomfortable spot and no it wasn’t one of those something was sleeping on top of me and I couldn’t move kind of spots I just meant that I was leaning against the window and my ribs were hurting that night because my ribs were in that angle for so long. Anyway the next day I we were there I woke up and I walked over to the camper the that fine sunny morning and made myself some breakfast I had Nutri Grain and then my Mum told me and Tyra to come to the beach to see the sun rise that was happening. I had never seen a sunrise before and neither had Tyra to be honest Tyra had never gone camping ever.

And that's where I never got to finish but i was close to finishing but there's nothing really to say all I can say is that I walked down the beach and watched the sun set and my mum took some pictures of me and my cousin.
So that's gonna rap everything up I hope you enjoyed my story and please comment if you went on holiday for the holiday HA! (jokes) um sorry but I will see you in the next blog post upload thing,
BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.