Pages

Thursday 7 March 2019

A Cyborgs Real?

Ok so here's a question are cyborgs real? well ladies and gentleman i'm going to say something that's going to make your mind explode.
YES!!!
It has all been confirmed that cyborgs are real and you're probably like
'Layton how do you know that cyborgs are real and where is the proof?'
Well here's your PROOF!!!


 PROOF!!!


Ok so there's your proof from me, and I know what you are think 'WHAT!' yep it's true 2019 has all the tech now. So i'll tell you everything that this arm has it has Bluetooth, Sensors so that he can move his hand with his mussel, and he could move the hand in different directions. And Mrs Taylor said that the arm was in petwen 80,00 & 85,00 I know crazy right, but there's nothing really eles to say about his arm but ill tell you the story of how he lost his arm, oh by the way the person that you are seeing in these photos is Richard he is Mrs Taylor's husband. Anyway how Richard lost his arm is that when he was 17 he was doing something with a machine that cuts up something, anyway he got his sleeve caught on something and his arm slowly started cutting up so he grew up having no arm. But eventually he got a hook that he had for a little while then 3 weeks ago he got his Robot arm.
Welp now it's time to say is.
BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.