Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

The Body :D

HELLO EVERYONE!!! How are you all today I am back for another blog post now have you ever wondered what is inside the human body well your going to learn some things about the body today. And let me give you a few Fun Facts about the human body.

- Muscles help the body move.
- The Veins are connected to the muscle just look at your wrist and in the middle of your arm.
- The digestive system crumbles up all the food into small bits so that the food can fit.

Anyway for the past two weeks my class has been learning about the body and what the are useful for when you are alive, and the body is quite interesting just like like all the facts that I just wrote down that's how interesting it is because I bet you were like
WOUGH!!!
There is not really much to say because I have to get to another blog post and I know it was really short but the next one will be longer so.
BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.