Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Manual 2019

HELLO EVERYONE!!! How are you all today because I am doing great as I say in all my blog posts so it's probably getting really old but I am still going to say it in all my posts anyway. So I am year seven 7 now and that means I've been doing Manual/Technology and schools who do Manual/Technology then you will know what i'm talking about anyway there's a few activities that you can do at manual but the teachers pick for you so that kids don't just pick one thing so I was chosen for Design and I thought it was going to be boring but I've done really fun things like sowing, creating masks and other really cool activities but I only have one day left to finish my mask because I have never finished it but I am almost done so when I've finished it I will do a blog post about it at the end of the whole year anyway there's nothing really left to say and last blog post I said that this one would be longer but this one is more shorter than the other one I think.
so as always I will say

BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.