Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Drawing!!!

HELLO EVERYONE!!! How are you all today because I am doing awesome and today you're probably wondering why the title of the blog post say's Drawing and i'll tell you right away. So last week The School Council/ Mia, and Mika had an idea of everyone colours in a picture and by the way they were all the same picture but we were able to colour it how ever we wanted to do it but the point was that we had to stay silent and only focus on your own work colouring picture, I would show you some pictures but I can't find any so I guess I should tell you what the hole purpose of the hole thing. Ok so the hole purpose was I think it was to make us calm and relaxed instead of just reading a book. So you could say that it was just to change things up a little bit.

Welp, that's all for now so,
BYE!!!
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.