Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

The Student Summit O_o

HELLO EVERYONE!!! How are you all today because I am good, now some school's might have heard of the Student Summit and if you don't then i'll explain it all to you today now the Student Summit is a place where you go with your school to South Hornby High School, and since my school is Yaldhurst School I was representing Yaldhurst. There were other school's there two like Hornby Primary, I think Hornby High and one other school that I can't remember the name of, anyway a week ago the teacher asked me and some other class mates to come to the lounge area and we went to our Gmail and saw a link to a website that took us to the Student Summit website where we sort out what we want to do and we all clicked an activity we wanted to do and bla, bla, bla and today we went to the Student Summit and these are the pictures that she took of us all and a video can you see me at the bottom left corner?



THEY WERE STALKING ME!!! OoO

Anyway that should be all for today so
BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.