Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Hockey

HELLO EVERYONE!!! How are you all today? I am doing fine, tired but fine. So you're probably wondering by the title, why is today's blog going to be about hockey not ice hockey, just hockey. I'll stop saying hockey now
(Just Stop)
So for the past two weeks we have been training for hockey and when I mean 'we' I mean
Dion, Jedi, Julia, Chloe, Brayden, Liam, and Shay we all have been practising by re-learning how to play hockey for this year and today we practised what would happen in the real game by putting ourselves in different positions which was Attack, Defence, and Goalie. I was asked to be in goalie because I am awesome at it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So the other reason why I was in goalie was because my teacher also said I was good at being goalie, witch kinda worries me because I don't want to goalie ever game, so Mrs Taylor if you're reading this don't put me in goalie all the time please. Now normally I would have pictures but I don't so i'll just make my own.

Not my best.
And that will be the end of my blog post hope you enjoyed please comment and I will see you, in the next blog post.

BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.