Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

Home Learning Blog Story

Hey everyone how are you all today because I am doing swell so today I am showing you something a little different and that's my home learning blog so it's basically my home work and there are a few activities that I do over the term and this is one that I picked for this week it's pretty quick but it make sense.
So here it is :)





If you cant see the words and your reading this on a chromebook just go CTRL and the search button above the shift button and then press D.

So that's really all for now hope you enjoyed the story so... 
BYE!!!

1 comment:

  1. kia ora I really the way how to did your spelling
    by kaley. please follow my blog. its called Kaley@hornbyprimaryschool

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.