Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

Speeches

ELOOOOOO!!! everybody how are you today I am back for another post, now today at my school we have been writing about speeches writing for the past three or two weeks, either way, it was pretty fun but today I will be showing you my speech but not with my friend today I am going to reveal my face, and voice so here take a look a look.
[Just one quick thing please comment on my blog PLEEEAAASSSEEE!]

:|
Its bad isn't it, I was nervous cause I have stage fright
so, yea I'm gonna go now and I hope you enjoyed

2 comments:

  1. Your speech was great Layton! We are really proud of you:) Mum and Jamea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason the video would not come up. :|

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.