Pages

Friday 31 August 2018

HELLO EVERYONE! How are you all, now I know that I did a blog post yesterday but I have to do today for some reason it's really weird but you know how teachers are so let's get right on with it. So yesterdays post I did a lesson on how to do fractions but today I'm going to tell you about my inquiry that I did. so before I did my injury I went on a trip with my class.

The trip was really fun we learned about which bin goes in witch and I also learn what materials were used to ale the things.
so let's talk to nooby.
[Comment]



See you later nooby so yes that's some of the things we learned at the lesson so ill see you guys later and if you play Roblox go onto Roblox and then type in nooby_noobs and ill talk to you on Roblox so bye and I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.