Pages

Thursday 30 August 2018

This Week\It's Been A Quick One. and math.

HELLO! everybody how are you all today. now already you know what this post is about it is about what I've been doing this week, and yes the week has gone really quick today.
*sigh*
And it also means we're one week closer to being twenty nineteen.
*another sigh*
BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT WERE TO TALK ABOUT!
were here to talk about what I've been doing this week, now if your week has gone quickly I want you to put
#Fast Week
so that I can mention you in my next blog, now I think I've done that before but I forgot to but ill remember this time, ok
*Crickets*
fine so maybe ill forget but still its worth a try.
so I'm going to show you some of the stuff that I've done this week, so this week I've been doing something quite fun and I think you'll find it funny when we go talk to nooby
and if you want to talk to nobby and you play Roblox type in nooby noobs.
now let's talk to him
[PLEASE COMMENT]
That's all Nooby has to say for now so bye everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.