Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

ATTITUDE!!!

HELLO EVERYONE!!! How are you all today know I have just had the biggest laugh ever ok so there was this old man just kidding, um anyways there was this guy called Tama but he works for ATTITUDE!!!

I have to put the name all in capitals because there is a card that has the name on it and it is all in capitals.

And they say that ATTITUDE has a camp just by a cliff side and it looks really cool it's where everyone gets to do whatever they want but you still have to listen to your parents because they have to stay with us and it's really surprising that I found out about a camp because I was asking my Mum if I could go to like a camp that lets you go climbing and all that but there's nothing really much to say accept for my coding I don't really want to say much because the website tells you what to do anyway but you must sign in with google, OK!!!

And i'll put the link here.

BYE!!!
https://studio.code.org/home

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.