Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

Sand Sculpture

HELLO EVERYONE!!! How are you all today because your boy is awesome. Now today is pet day this was supposed to be a different blog post today but yesterday I went home early, but I just did one of the hardest and easiest job's in the world I did a sand sculpture and I forgot all my stuff but I probably didn't have the stuff I needed for what I really wanted to build so I just built a fallen over tree. I know it sounds dumb but it's the only thing I can really make and I do have a picture. I can explain what I used for it before I show you the picture, so I used a big stick, two small stick, and a stone so that I could stable it, and of course sand. Now here's that picture I promise you all.

That's I can really say for now so comment and follow me on my blog and i'll menchine in my next blog.
BYE!!!
(ERROR)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.