Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Book Character Day!!! :D

HELLO EVERYONE!!! How are you all today because ya boy is really good today. Now i'm not going to be talking about my learning or anything like that I am going to tell you about what happened last week, so last week was Hooked On Books week and it's when we read different story's everyday I am not going to tell you the name's because I forgot what the book's were called but on Thursday it was Book Character Day when we dress up as our favorite characters from a book that we really like reading and I dressed as Greg from
DIARY OF A WIMPY KID!!!
(We will be back after the break)
Sorry about that but here is my costume.

I won just because I had a bag on my head and I got a gift card
but I don't really want to write anymore so.
BYE!!!
(The End)

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Layton,

    My Name Is Maree I am A year 8 Student @Pt england school.
    I really liked your picture for your Book Character Day !!!
    You look so amazing Is your Book Character Day...
    Keep Up The Great Work Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.